Wednesday, May 18, 2011

In the midst of Tragedy there is happiness!!

This has been a very bad month for me and Carter, on top of trying to get accustomed to a new baby we have had tragedy after tragedy. First Dino was killed, then Carter's best friend got into a car accident and is in a coma, then Macy's died in a car accident, now Agnes Monaghan is dead too. On top of all that Carter has lost 5 tenets and is struggling with his properties and refuse to let me help him. Mommy I don't know how many more bad things can happen to us before A break down. We went to Agnes' funeral last week, it broke my heart to see a young woman so talented and full of potential gone so soon. She was only 26 years old, she had never been married, had a child, or really even lived. Her parents were devastated, I can't believe she is really gone I feel like it was just yesterday that we were all in high school having the time of our lives. Its crazy she was living right in watershed heights the entire time and I had no clue. As long as me and Dino had that building it never one occurred to me that she was a resident. It just shows you that life is short, I miss you so much, I can't believe its been almost 13 years since the accident. Every time I look at Ameia I see so much of you in her. She even acts like you. I even from time to time see Alaina in her when she's mad. I know you and daddy would love her. But i'm pretty sure Alaina would hate her because she was no longer the center of attention and she took her big sister away. I enjoy writing to you, I am so glad the therapist suggested writing to help me cope with my grief I don't know how I would have gotten through it with out this. I love y'all so much and I know y'all are watching over us. Oh yea and me and Carter are getting married next month and we have started the process for Carter to adopt Ameia. I am so happy that in the midst of so much tragedy there is still some happiness.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing a great job Man,Keep it up. Love your site. My thanks for doing such a good job. I 5 Signs He Doesn’t Love You will come back to read more and inform my coworkers about your site.


    ReplyDelete