Wednesday, April 27, 2011

For my sake and hers...

Its been a while since I wrote I have been working hard to get ready for the baby and also starting my new life but I have so much to tell you. I think you would be so proud of me I finally left Dino. I couldn't take him and his drama any longer. After a couple of days at Mia's I went back home with a completely different attitude, I refused to take anymore. When I walked in the door the drama started immediately, Dino yelled about how he had no idea where I was and how he was worried about me and the baby. I walked right past him and went into our room. I took a shower and he stood outside the door yelling. I got out the shower and still ignored him, I think that pissed him off even more. He lost it, he started throwing things and breaking things and for the first time since I walked in the door I spoke and he didn't like what I had to say. But it felt so good because for the first time I didn't hold my tongue and I told Dino exactly how I felt. I told him how I felt about the cheating, the physical and verbal abuse, the lying, the drugs, the things his friends have done to me, I told him about how much hatred I had for him. After I said all I had to say I grabbed bag and packed enough for clothes for the week, than grabbed my shoes, phone and keys and walked out the house. I went to Carter's house and stayed with him for the week. I met his daughter, she is so adorable and we clicked really well. Its been 3 months now and I have had no communication with Dino. I am 3 1/2 weeks from my due date, mommy I am scared, I don't think i'm ready for this baby. I got an apartment, and Carter and I have picked up where we left off. Carter has been helping me get ready for the baby, he brought furniture for the apartment and helped me get everything for her. It's been great these last 3 months. But it all crashed down a little over a week ago when I went to the doctor. As I was leaving the doctors office I spotted Dino's Benz parked across the street. I walked to the car and got in, but before I could close the door he was the holding it open. I couldn't breath, I couldn't feel, I felt lifeless, and then I blacked out, I woke up in the hospital with Dino sitting next to me. I cried at what my life had become. How had I let a man control my life? I vowed that I would escape for my sake and the sake of my daughter. I waited till we got home and Dino left me with one of his dumber boys and then I sent him on a food run for me. When he walk out the door I turned on the shower and locked the bathroom door then packed up all my stuff and left. I left my life, my existence and started on something new. I called Carter and asked him to come get me and take me to his house. Today was my last day in my apartment, Carter and I found a new condo for me and the baby that was closer to him and he helped me move in and get settled. I think we are at the start of something big.

No comments:

Post a Comment