Friday, April 1, 2011

A New Life.... A New Me.... A New Friend...

Dino finally came home a week ago and I can't say that I was happy. He apologized for all the wrong he has done to me, with the lying and cheating and promised to make it up to me. We hugged and as he was hugging me he felt my stomach and he finally realized hat I wasn't just fat. He asked me how far along I was and when I told him 20 weeks he asked me why I didn't tell him. I freaking lost it, why should I have to tell him that I am having a baby, all the days I was sick and he didn't even take 3 seconds to see what was wrong with me or if I was okay. By the end of the conversation I was so pissed I couldn't even talk and all Dino could say was i'm sorry. I packed some clothes and took off. I went to my friend Mia's house and spent a few days with her. Dino called me me everyday all day the whole time I was gone. I was so proud of myself for standing up to Dino and not letting me run over me. On a better note a few days ago when Mia and I were out getting food I ran into Carter and we started talking again luckily he couldn't see that I was pregnant. Carter and I made planes to meet up today for lunch. We went out to lunch and it was great I miss this connection we had. God I wish that I would have stayed with him, now he has a wife and a 2 year old daughter. This has really made think about Dino and I and how I need to be happy my child has at least one parent that has a brain and that made me realize that there is no way I can be happy with Dino. After lunch Carter and I rode to Watershed heights so that he could pick up a check from one of his tenets that are renting one of his retail spaces. As we were walking to the space we passed a lady on the phone who seemed to be mad that the line was busy. I think she was trying to call the police. Then we saw it the robbery in progress. Carter and I went to the car so that we could get away from Watershed Heights. We went to Carters place and finished off the evening watching movies and talking. I was rather surprised that that is where we ended up, I was kind of confused because neither his wife or daughter were. When I asked about Madilyn, his daughter he explained that she lives with her mother and this wasn't his weekend with her. I think I almost shouted for joy. Then we started to talk about Dino, the baby and Dino's lack of enthusiasm about our daughter. Carter and I just watched movies, talked, and relaxed all night long, and I realized I had a new friend, and a good friend once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment